Refund Request & Status Inquiry: Ticket #5846581

NicholeX

Bit poster
Dear Parallels Support Team,

I purchased a Parallels Desktop license today (Order ID: 5846581), but I accidentally selected the Upgrade version instead of a new full license. Since I do not own a previous license key to complete the upgrade verification, I am unable to activate the product and would like to request a full refund.

I submitted a refund request via your support chatbot earlier today and received Ticket #5846581. However, I have not received any confirmation email. Furthermore, this ticket does not appear at all under the "My Tickets" section in my Parallels account, so I am unable to check its status or follow up on it.

Could you please assist in verifying the status of this request and processing the refund for my order?
 
Hope Parallels Support gets back to you soon and sorts out the refund. It’s frustrating when a support ticket doesn’t show up in the account, especially when the purchase was made by mistake.
 
Back
Top