J JeanL5 Bit poster Sep 24, 2026 #1 The title says it all. I signalled this problem many months ago. I am still waiting for an answer and/or an update.
The title says it all. I signalled this problem many months ago. I am still waiting for an answer and/or an update.
T TakumaS1 Sep 26, 2026 #2 Same here. I was using my old MacBook Air few days ago and it still worked fine. I got a new Mac mini M6 and activated the app on this one, now it doesn't work anymore...
Same here. I was using my old MacBook Air few days ago and it still worked fine. I got a new Mac mini M6 and activated the app on this one, now it doesn't work anymore...
B BERNARDD4 Saturday at 9:43 AM #4 ADMINS PAY ATTENTION!!!! This makes the 4th Person, for a software we're paying for. I've had this problem since the MacOS 27. GoldenGate Update
ADMINS PAY ATTENTION!!!! This makes the 4th Person, for a software we're paying for. I've had this problem since the MacOS 27. GoldenGate Update