I cannot remove the auto-renewal from my account!!!

EdgarV2

Bit poster
I’m repeatedly charged for the subscription renewal, but the payments fail to go through. I no longer want the subscription and can’t cancel it through my account page.

Please turn off the automatic renewal for my account.

This is quite annoying. The worst part is that I have to post this issue in the hope that an admin will notice.

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3673.PNG
    IMG_3673.PNG
    251.3 KB · Views: 5
I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue. I understand how frustrating it can be to see repeated failed renewal charges when you no longer want the subscription. I hope an administrator can review your account and disable the automatic renewal as soon as possible. Thank you for bringing this to everyone’s attention.
 
Hi, it looks like the subscription renewal attempts are being declined repeatedly. I recommend contacting Parallels Support directly to request cancellation of the auto-renewal and confirm that no further renewal attempts will be made. They should be able to check the account and resolve this for you.

;)
 
Last edited:
i am also facing this issue they want me to register and pay for the subscription and then i will be able to manage and stop the auto renew for next year
 
Hi Parallels Support,
I am trying to cancel my Parallels Desktop subscription. However, when I click "Manage Subscription" on my dashboard, it redirects me to an "Inactive Subscription" page with no option to cancel.

The payment has not gone through yet because my card has insufficient funds, but the auto-renewal attempt is still active. Please help me to disable the auto-renewal for my account manually.
Thank you.
 
If the cancellation option is missing, I’d contact Parallels Support directly and ask them to disable the auto-renewal. I wouldn’t add or update a payment method just to cancel a subscription, especially when the renewal attempts are already failing. Ask them to confirm once it has been disabled.
 
Back
Top