Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey @RobertC51, rest assured that we keep working on leveling up OpenGL for Windows support, but please don't expect it anytime soon. Meanwhile, please check if the Blender 3.3 LTS version suits your needs, as reportedly, this version runs under the latest Parallels Desktop version 19.1.1. If this version is not good for you, please let me know what features you are missing so that we know what to focus on.I'm seeing that OpenGL 4.5 is getting closer. Blender needs it apparently, which means I can't run Blender on my M2 Mac Parallels install without it.
@IoanE, I understand your frustration, I just want you to have realistic expectations. This story would progress faster if only OpenGL wouldn't be deprecated in macOS and capped at version 4.1.@Dmitry@Parallels that is the most weird way to respond, given you are at the end of a thread with probably a hundred users telling you at least 4 is imperative.
I bought parallels for 4.5 is a release from almost 10 years ago, it's pathetic that it isn't already supported. to say "don't expect it any time soon" is such a sorry joke