I primarily use Parallels in tabbed window mode, hopefully there are many other users running into the same issues that I am noticing.
Here are areas that I would really like to see improved, for a better user experience.
Here are areas that I would really like to see improved, for a better user experience.
- Please make Parallels remember VMs which were tabbed and the order of the VM's tabs, upon opening and exiting the Parallels application (persistent VM window position memory)
- example: Even though all of my VMs are set to "Startup View: Same as Last Time", however if I close Parallels and open it again, I will see all the VM windows open in separate windows (untabbed/unmerged). It would be truer to the option's description if it remembered tabbed positions
- example: Even though all of my VMs are set to "Startup View: Same as Last Time", however if I close Parallels and open it again, I will see all the VM windows open in separate windows (untabbed/unmerged). It would be truer to the option's description if it remembered tabbed positions
- When in tabbed mode, stopping a VM can be done by clicking the "X" to the left of its tab without any confirmations, even though the confirmations are enabled.
- example: When I right-click to stop VM in the Control Centerl, Parallels will ask me "Are you sure you want to stop "VM".
- But If I click the X on the tab (sometimes on accident), it will immediately stop and close the VM. This is undesired behavior. I should receive a confirmation even if I click the X on the VM's tab
- Please allow merging/tabbing of the VM Snapshot windows. I often switch between snapshots between multiple VMs.