Hello,
It would be very helpful to me to have a feature to disable external display.
I have a workplace setup for my Macbook Pro 15" with one external monitor and one TV.
I work mostly with the internal display and the external monitor, but sometimes I need the TV also.
The problem is that I have to plug and unplug the TV each time I need it, because macOS always see the TV when the TV is on.
For example, if I watch a TV network or another HDMI input, the Mac see the TV and open some system windows on it that I cannot see.
On the system preference it's not possible to ignore the TV screen, so I have to unplug it, very annoying.
There is two software AFAIK that support this feature:
SwitchResX
DisableMonitor (Code source included)
Can you add this feature in the parallels toolbox please ?
Thank you very much
It would be very helpful to me to have a feature to disable external display.
I have a workplace setup for my Macbook Pro 15" with one external monitor and one TV.
I work mostly with the internal display and the external monitor, but sometimes I need the TV also.
The problem is that I have to plug and unplug the TV each time I need it, because macOS always see the TV when the TV is on.
For example, if I watch a TV network or another HDMI input, the Mac see the TV and open some system windows on it that I cannot see.
On the system preference it's not possible to ignore the TV screen, so I have to unplug it, very annoying.
There is two software AFAIK that support this feature:
SwitchResX
DisableMonitor (Code source included)
Can you add this feature in the parallels toolbox please ?
Thank you very much
Last edited: