Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Much appreciated and thanks for the quick response!Hi KennethE1, we will take a look.
Hi @LewisF2, to ensure that your Windows virtual machine shows the best performance, please follow the steps below:Thanks for your work so far!
Been playing the new Halo : Master Chief Collection. When I play in bootcamp, on 1080p, "performance" graphics settings I'm getting a silky smooth 60FPS. When I play in parallels, I'm lucky to get 20 FPS and its more choppy than a set of kitchen knives. Obviously part of me is thinking this is an optimisation issue, but I'm not sure for who. It requires DX 11 (which is now a thing for us, YAY!) and the devs have specifically came out to say they've made it to play on as many different and legacy machines as possible, so as far as it being demanding, it's no where near other AAA titles coming out this year. It works in bootcamp well so hardware shouldn't be the issue. Any chance you guys could look into this and see if there's anything you can do?
For reference:
15" MBP 2018: 2.9 GHz i9, 32GB RAM, 560X 4GB, OSX Catalina, Parallels 15 Pro -> Win 10
Thanks again![]()
Could you collect the tech report right after the issue reproduced please? And post the tech report ID here?Cannot get rFactor2 to work on Steam... DX11 compatible but will not lead past Launcher screen.
Grand Theft Auto V
Hi, could you collect the tech report once the issue reoccurs and post it here please?Hey Guys,
dont know if this is D11 or D12. But can we maybe get support for Diablo II Ressurected. I get the Error, Failed to initialize graphics device. Please ensure your PC meets the minimum system requirements and your drivers are up to date.
Im on MacBook Air with M1.
Hey thanks for the reply. The ID is 380023250Hi, could you collect the tech report once the issue reoccurs and post it here please?
Looking forward to your reply.