Windows dialog boxes hidden

Since the last update, the only way to get a dialog to popup over its parent app is to either exit coherence or right-click on the app-icon and click on the checked app. This is a real hassle as I need coherence to work efficiently. I work between Mac app and Windows app and do not want to bounce in and out of coherence to work. This is a real deal breaker for me.
 
I'm running a Mac mini M2 OS 26.6.1, Parallels 27.02, Windows 11 Pro 25H2, and WordPerfect Office Standard 2021. While in coherence mode, WordPerfect appears to freeze every time I try to activate a command from a pull down menu (e.g., File > Save As... or Tools > Settings > Customize). No dialog box appears, and I can't enter any data with the keyboard or mouse. I did some experimenting, and learned that if I launch task manager and immediately hit the cancel option, the dialog box for the command I'm trying activate immediately appears, after which I'm able to enter data and continue with my work. I assume my problem is akin to what others are describing in this thread. I appreciate any help or insight anyone has to offer. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top