Hi,
I am using Little Snitch on the machine where I use Parallels as well, and I would love to be able to have different Little Snitch rules for different virtual machines. Currently Little Snitch sees all traffic from all machines as coming from a single prl_naptd process.
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a separate process visible to LS for every VM ? Or any other way to have different LS rules for different machines ?
Thank you.
I am using Little Snitch on the machine where I use Parallels as well, and I would love to be able to have different Little Snitch rules for different virtual machines. Currently Little Snitch sees all traffic from all machines as coming from a single prl_naptd process.
Does anyone know if there is a way to have a separate process visible to LS for every VM ? Or any other way to have different LS rules for different machines ?
Thank you.