Screenshot Pages (plural) for Screenshot Page Tool

WarrenH

Bit poster
Hello:

It would find it very helpful when using Screenshot Page if I could copy and paste a list of links to multiple webpages at one time.

For example, let's say I need to capture ten web pages. Currently, I would copy and paste a link to the first webpage to create a screenshot and then repeat this nine more times. It would be great to copy and paste a list of all the links one time to create the corresponding screenshots.

I'm not sure what would make the most efficient separator the list of links. Maybe this list could be separated by commas, like "http://www.apple.com, http://www.adobe.com, http://www.youtube.com, http://www.parallels.com". Or perhaps carriage returns could work.

It would also be helpful if Web internet location (.webloc) files that have been dragged and dropped to a Finder location like the Desktop could be dragged and dropped to Screenshot Page at one time.



Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 10.46.34 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 10.46.34 AM.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top