Hello,
I have a MacBook and I need to reinstate it cleanly back to pre Parallels and pre Windows.
I am needing to get a clear understanding of what to do & process to follow so that I end up without bits of Windows (broken glass!), etc.
I installed Parallels 10 then 11 so that I could run Windows 10. Parallels Access came too. Then installed Windows 10. Then tried to install Autodesk Revit - didn't work so I have a part installed Autodesk suite. (A PC now takes care of Autodesk & Revit on Windows 7).
Do I, go to the Finder in IOS and drop Parallels 10, 11 and Access into the trash? Does that remove Windows and Autodesk fully - because Windows would appear to be installed in a C file - in Windows accessed via Parallels? I sense that there is a proper way to uninstall the Windows files first before removing Parallels.
Thanks in advance.
I have a MacBook and I need to reinstate it cleanly back to pre Parallels and pre Windows.
I am needing to get a clear understanding of what to do & process to follow so that I end up without bits of Windows (broken glass!), etc.
I installed Parallels 10 then 11 so that I could run Windows 10. Parallels Access came too. Then installed Windows 10. Then tried to install Autodesk Revit - didn't work so I have a part installed Autodesk suite. (A PC now takes care of Autodesk & Revit on Windows 7).
Do I, go to the Finder in IOS and drop Parallels 10, 11 and Access into the trash? Does that remove Windows and Autodesk fully - because Windows would appear to be installed in a C file - in Windows accessed via Parallels? I sense that there is a proper way to uninstall the Windows files first before removing Parallels.
Thanks in advance.