Record audio from multiple inputs

Erkan(beqom)

Bit poster
First of all thanks for your extraordinary works to developing toolbox apps they are really good.
I try to Record Screen but as you know there is only 1 "Record audio from" and when you select "Computer" (install additional driver) it only records to audios from the music player apps or computer. Not from my headphones Mic.

I need to record both of them at the same time like Computer Audio and Microphone with simultaneously.

For example I'm in a Web Meeting and I want to record Shared screen as video, but in the mean time I need to record organizer/presenter voice and my own voice via microphone.
 

Attachments

  • apowersoft audio devices.png
    apowersoft audio devices.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:
I also would like to cast my vote for this feature, with the ability to pause recording and mute microphone during a recording session
 
Back
Top