Realtime text transfer from Dragon medical one on windows to mac

AymanK

Bit poster
Dragon medical one works exclusively on windows. I have a mac and installed windows 10 using parallels. I installed Dragon medical one on the windows and I use it to dictate. It is working great but when I click to transfer text, the text transfers to the clipboard and not to active window. I have to used cmd v to paste the text. Also I cannot anchor dragon to an app on MAC to dictate directly into it.
 
Hi
General Practitioner from France. Is there any way to have realtime text transfer from Dragon médical to another program running on mac osx ? Using script, automator or something like that ?

Thx
Michael Cornaire
 
Would be very helpful to be able to achor the focus of dragon medical one, running on Windows in mac applications. The text can only be transferred via clipboard. Unfortunately there ist no direct text transfer between Windows and Mac program windows.
 
Back
Top