technonut2000
Junior Member
I have spent a week trying to get 4.0 to work. Positively the worst software release since Windows ME ! The upgrade was horrible. The conversion was lousy. The installation of the tools took three times. The support sucks! AND!!!! After I finally was able to get it running, it CRASHES regularly with driver issues like prl_vadd, or whatever the heck that is!
I am ready to move to VM Fusion. Does anyone know if Fusion will convert a Parallels VM? I have found posts that indicate that it will convert 3.0 but nothing on 4.0. Probably because no one can get their computers to work after upgrading to 4.0, so they can't post anything about it!!!
Parallels 4.0 stinks!
I am ready to move to VM Fusion. Does anyone know if Fusion will convert a Parallels VM? I have found posts that indicate that it will convert 3.0 but nothing on 4.0. Probably because no one can get their computers to work after upgrading to 4.0, so they can't post anything about it!!!
Parallels 4.0 stinks!