Hello,
I signed up for the free 14-day Parallels Desktop trial through your website using my email address. I did not enter any payment information, and I couldn’t find an option to cancel the trial.
Could you please confirm whether the free trial will automatically convert to a paid subscription or charge me when the 14 days end? If it will, please tell me how to cancel it before then. If it won’t, please confirm that no action is needed and that I will not be charged.
Thank you.
I signed up for the free 14-day Parallels Desktop trial through your website using my email address. I did not enter any payment information, and I couldn’t find an option to cancel the trial.
Could you please confirm whether the free trial will automatically convert to a paid subscription or charge me when the 14 days end? If it will, please tell me how to cancel it before then. If it won’t, please confirm that no action is needed and that I will not be charged.
Thank you.