PD 12 after upgrade and updated patches of Win 10, shutdown PD and Mac, then Win 10 Suspend

RayC2

Bit poster
I should wait all the process upgrade finish of Win 10 before shut down....but can't wait too long....then finally shut down, when start up again, Win 10 become suspend (as attached photo) and once I click it, then appear whole BLUE screen and nothing inside, so what can I do ?
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 5.50.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-12 at 5.50.33 PM.png
    570.3 KB · Views: 2
I should wait all the process upgrade finish of Win 10 before shut down....but can't wait too long....then finally shut down, when start up again, Win 10 become suspend (as attached photo) and once I click it, then appear whole BLUE screen and nothing inside, so what can I do ?
Hello RayC2, please force quit Windows 10 from the activity monitor and start it once again. Let us know how it goes.
 
Back
Top