Dears
I'm having a lot of troubles trying to install parallels tools for Gentoo Linux.
Being a source distribution and a simple target, considering that is one of the most used distribution for developing, I'd like to have a big support on that.
Considering also that supporting this kind of distribution will also open the way to a big number of distributions derived from Gentoo it will be the perfect choice.
Many thanks in advance
Kind regards
I'm having a lot of troubles trying to install parallels tools for Gentoo Linux.
Being a source distribution and a simple target, considering that is one of the most used distribution for developing, I'd like to have a big support on that.
Considering also that supporting this kind of distribution will also open the way to a big number of distributions derived from Gentoo it will be the perfect choice.
Many thanks in advance
Kind regards