New version of Parallels Desktop Autodeploy for macOS Sonoma

I was chatting to a Support Rep who recommended to "to make a feature request to suggest a feature request for an upcoming version of Parallels Desktop for Mac."

opi7I5U.png


Apparently the Parallels Desktop Autodeploy pkg for Parallels 19.2.1-54832 is old and mostlikely to become incompatible with a future version of macOS.

The only reason I am entertaining this is because I find it hilarious that you have to request a newer package when the company should have distributed one alrteady. But here we are.
 
I was chatting to a Support Rep who recommended to "to make a feature request to suggest a feature request for an upcoming version of Parallels Desktop for Mac."

opi7I5U.png


Apparently the Parallels Desktop Autodeploy pkg for Parallels 19.2.1-54832 is old and mostlikely to become incompatible with a future version of macOS.

The only reason I am entertaining this is because I find it hilarious that you have to request a newer package when the company should have distributed one alrteady. But here we are.
Hi Gilbert,
We're definitely working on it. Stay tuned :)
 
Back
Top