I have a Windows VM installed on an external hard drive. When I installed it I was connecting it to the USB port of my MacBook Air. I have now installed a Time Capsule and hooked up the USB drive to the Time Capsule. However, I want to move the VM to the Time Capsule hard drive from the external USB drive. I can copy it from one to the other. However, how do I tell Parallels the new location?
I have purchased an iMac and will be hooking it up to the same Time Capsule. Once I have moved the VM to the Time Capsule will I be able to use the same VM from the iMac and the Macbook Air? If yes, how will I direct the iMac to the Time Capsule VM?
Thanks
Mike
I have purchased an iMac and will be hooking it up to the same Time Capsule. Once I have moved the VM to the Time Capsule will I be able to use the same VM from the iMac and the Macbook Air? If yes, how will I direct the iMac to the Time Capsule VM?
Thanks
Mike