I use 3 monitors and like to have several full screen windows on each. I often want to move a window from one to another and it is tedious having to
1. exit full screen
2. show the desktop on the other display (so a window can be dropped onto it)
3. move window to another display
4. re-enter full screen.
There are some internet utilities available for this but these can a security risk.
I got excited when the new window manager was released but it didn't include this feature.
Also, two of my monitors are the same model so I have names (1) and (2) but it would be good if I could rename these to whatever I choose, eg, LHS or RHS.
1. exit full screen
2. show the desktop on the other display (so a window can be dropped onto it)
3. move window to another display
4. re-enter full screen.
There are some internet utilities available for this but these can a security risk.
I got excited when the new window manager was released but it didn't include this feature.
Also, two of my monitors are the same model so I have names (1) and (2) but it would be good if I could rename these to whatever I choose, eg, LHS or RHS.