Hi,
I’m having an account/license issue and would appreciate help from a Parallels staff member.
I purchased an annual Parallels Desktop subscription using my correct email address. However, the Parallels Desktop app shows a different email address. The difference is that my correct address contains two zeros (“00”), while the account shown in the app contains two letter “o”s (“oo”). I do not have access to that incorrect email address.
When I try to register the product key under my correct account, I’m told that the key is already registered to another account.
I would like to have the subscription/license moved to my correct account and also have auto-renewal turned off.
Could a Parallels staff member please contact me privately? I can provide the full email addresses, product key, order number, and purchase receipt for verification.
Thank you!
I’m having an account/license issue and would appreciate help from a Parallels staff member.
I purchased an annual Parallels Desktop subscription using my correct email address. However, the Parallels Desktop app shows a different email address. The difference is that my correct address contains two zeros (“00”), while the account shown in the app contains two letter “o”s (“oo”). I do not have access to that incorrect email address.
When I try to register the product key under my correct account, I’m told that the key is already registered to another account.
I would like to have the subscription/license moved to my correct account and also have auto-renewal turned off.
Could a Parallels staff member please contact me privately? I can provide the full email addresses, product key, order number, and purchase receipt for verification.
Thank you!