Running Parallels under macOS 15.7.3 updated to the latest version of Parallels and Windows is now stuck on a completely black screen, I've killed all the Windows and Parallels processes in Activity Monitor and that's not killed it, and rebooting my Mac doesn't kill it, either (Windows is still 'suspended' and refuses to shut down).
How do I kill the running process(es) so that I can reboot Windows...?

I need to kill it, because it's now munching through most of my available RAM. I'm thinking the only thing to do would be to reinstall Windows, but how would I even go about doing that, because it would first need to be properly uninstalled.
Any and all assistance gratefully appreciated.
How do I kill the running process(es) so that I can reboot Windows...?

I need to kill it, because it's now munching through most of my available RAM. I'm thinking the only thing to do would be to reinstall Windows, but how would I even go about doing that, because it would first need to be properly uninstalled.
Any and all assistance gratefully appreciated.