I use the four-finger drag gesture on a Magic Trackpad to switch between OS X and Windows 7 x64 desktops. (I have two monitors, but I only have my Windows 7 VM set up for one screen.)
Prior to Yosemite, switching between desktops used to be perfectly silky smooth. But at some point in the Yosemite beta cycle, it became slow, herky-jerky, and not even very reliable - often, the wipe stops in mid-transition, leaving half of one desktop onscreen along with half of the other.
I had hoped that Parallels 10 would solve this issue, but it's no better than Parallels 9 in this regard. Is this something that other people are experiencing, and is there anything that can be done to improve the situation?
I know it sounds like a minor issue, but it's really very annoying and has really reduced my enjoyment of Parallels.
Prior to Yosemite, switching between desktops used to be perfectly silky smooth. But at some point in the Yosemite beta cycle, it became slow, herky-jerky, and not even very reliable - often, the wipe stops in mid-transition, leaving half of one desktop onscreen along with half of the other.
I had hoped that Parallels 10 would solve this issue, but it's no better than Parallels 9 in this regard. Is this something that other people are experiencing, and is there anything that can be done to improve the situation?
I know it sounds like a minor issue, but it's really very annoying and has really reduced my enjoyment of Parallels.