I would love a feature where my Windows/Parallels iTunes could sync with my Mac/Main iTunes.
I use the Boot Camp feature so my Parallels is actually also a dual-boot windows. (This, by the way, rocks the Kasbah).
However, when I boot into Windows, my iTunes is always out of date and requires a lot of frustrating work to add songs (and delete them, and change them, and not forget and skip some, etc.)
I was wondering if there's some way for the iTunes inside Parallels/Windows to act as a "device" much like my iPhone or iPad and let iTunes keep it sync'd.
Thanks!
I use the Boot Camp feature so my Parallels is actually also a dual-boot windows. (This, by the way, rocks the Kasbah).
However, when I boot into Windows, my iTunes is always out of date and requires a lot of frustrating work to add songs (and delete them, and change them, and not forget and skip some, etc.)
I was wondering if there's some way for the iTunes inside Parallels/Windows to act as a "device" much like my iPhone or iPad and let iTunes keep it sync'd.
Thanks!