Master Bee
Bit poster
Hi everybody, my first post!!
OK. I have Windows installed on a BootCamp partition that works well when I boot my Mac.
I want to use that VM in Parallels (ver. 7.0.14922) to work in same time then OS X (Lion) without rebooting.
When I click on "File", there's option "Import Boot Camp" but I can't click on it, it's gray out, not active...
Same thing when I click on "File" > "New", there's no Boot Camp option anywhere.
But I can boot my iMac with Windows?!?
Can somebody help me with that?
OK. I have Windows installed on a BootCamp partition that works well when I boot my Mac.
I want to use that VM in Parallels (ver. 7.0.14922) to work in same time then OS X (Lion) without rebooting.
When I click on "File", there's option "Import Boot Camp" but I can't click on it, it's gray out, not active...
Same thing when I click on "File" > "New", there's no Boot Camp option anywhere.
But I can boot my iMac with Windows?!?
Can somebody help me with that?