hello
I'm currently trying out Parallels for my macbook Pro 13" and have encountered some errors during gameplay.
I have tried running Sims 2 and CIV V and both games run perfectly fine in bootcamp, but the mouse doesn't work in CIV V when I run it through Parallels and SIMS 2 turns up with some really psychadellic colors all over the gamearea.
anyone knows if this issue can be fixed? or if I have to skip Parallels altogether and just play in Bootcamp?
I'm currently trying out Parallels for my macbook Pro 13" and have encountered some errors during gameplay.
I have tried running Sims 2 and CIV V and both games run perfectly fine in bootcamp, but the mouse doesn't work in CIV V when I run it through Parallels and SIMS 2 turns up with some really psychadellic colors all over the gamearea.
anyone knows if this issue can be fixed? or if I have to skip Parallels altogether and just play in Bootcamp?