Hi Parallels,
I'm a paying customer and I rely quite a bit on virtual machines and I found that Parallels is very competitive against other hypervisors.
I know this has been mentioned before from old posts, but I'd really like to be able to rename custom networks. It can be quite bothersome to have created custom networks a while back but then having to go and figure out which one was created for what purpose can be tedious and error prone.
I'm a paying customer and I rely quite a bit on virtual machines and I found that Parallels is very competitive against other hypervisors.
I know this has been mentioned before from old posts, but I'd really like to be able to rename custom networks. It can be quite bothersome to have created custom networks a while back but then having to go and figure out which one was created for what purpose can be tedious and error prone.