Clean Install of OS X - how to download parallels

Dragonfly22

Bit poster
Hi, I had to complete a erase and reinstall of OSX 10.9.4 on my MacPro. When I go to my licensing pages, I see all my licenses - but now how to download any of them. Also, do I need to download the base and then all the upgrades?
 
Hi,

Thanks for the question.

First of all - you don't have to download any of the previous versions of Parallels Desktop.
Secondary, as I don't know the version you are looking for, here are the links to help:

download.parallels.com/desktop/v10/10.0.1/ParallelsDesktop-10.0.1-27695.dmg - Parallels Desktop 10 last build (HotFix1) - to download, please copy-paste to the browser.
http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd9 - Parallels Desktop 9 last build
http://www.parallels.com/directdownload/pd8 - Parallels Desktop 8 last build

other "old" versions: http://kb.parallels.com/en/5802

How to install Parallels Desktop:

once you have .dmg file of the needed version of Parallels Desktop -> just double click it and proceed with the instillation Wizard.
 
Back
Top