FrederikV3
Bit poster
Hi,
We are using entra SSO with parallels, but it would be awsome if this would also give use an AzureAdPrt in the RDS session ( we are connecting through a broker). Our RDS servers are already hybrid joined and I added both the AwinguCA and our RootCA to entra, I added the Awingu CRL url and RootCA crl to entra and I activated CBA for my users. But I don't get an AzureAdPrt.
It could be that the virtual smartcard is thrown away too soon? Would be a nice feautre as it would give us the option to go fully paswordless.
We are using entra SSO with parallels, but it would be awsome if this would also give use an AzureAdPrt in the RDS session ( we are connecting through a broker). Our RDS servers are already hybrid joined and I added both the AwinguCA and our RootCA to entra, I added the Awingu CRL url and RootCA crl to entra and I activated CBA for my users. But I don't get an AzureAdPrt.
It could be that the virtual smartcard is thrown away too soon? Would be a nice feautre as it would give us the option to go fully paswordless.