HirsuteJim
Bit poster
I believe this to be a bug, however, if it is not a bug then I would like this feature added to the Transform Text utility within Parallels Toolbox for Mac Version 5.0.1 (4027).
My Source Text: FIRST M. LAST and FIRST M. LAST
My Desired Result/Output: First M. Last and First M. Last
The result/output using the "Capitalized Case" function: First M. Last And First M. Last (The letter 'A' should NOT be capitalized)
The result/output using the "Title Case (English only)" function: FIRST M. LAST and FIRST M LAST (The first and last names should not be all caps)
I think that you may have a bug in your Title Case function as I don't think that leaving source words in All Caps is part of the "Title Case" definition. See this link for the official APA style for Title Case https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/capitalization/title-case


My Source Text: FIRST M. LAST and FIRST M. LAST
My Desired Result/Output: First M. Last and First M. Last
The result/output using the "Capitalized Case" function: First M. Last And First M. Last (The letter 'A' should NOT be capitalized)
The result/output using the "Title Case (English only)" function: FIRST M. LAST and FIRST M LAST (The first and last names should not be all caps)
I think that you may have a bug in your Title Case function as I don't think that leaving source words in All Caps is part of the "Title Case" definition. See this link for the official APA style for Title Case https://apastyle.apa.org/style-grammar-guidelines/capitalization/title-case

