Bridged option not selectable

DerekF1

Bit poster
Win10 guest on Catalina using Parallels V14 on iMac from late 2015.
I'm trying to network with other Windows computers on my home network. I thought the Bridged Network mode would be the correct choice to make Windows file sharing work.

But I cannot switch from Shared Network to Bridged Network.

What's wrong?
Derek
 
Win10 guest on Catalina using Parallels V14 on iMac from late 2015.
I'm trying to network with other Windows computers on my home network. I thought the Bridged Network mode would be the correct choice to make Windows file sharing work.

But I cannot switch from Shared Network to Bridged Network.

What's wrong?
Derek
Hello DerekF1. Please be informed that Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac is only partially compatible with macOS Catalina. Hence, refer to this article to install the trial version of Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac and check whether you are able to choose the 'Default Adapter' option.
 
Back
Top