AVX/AVX2 Instructions

I contacted Apple to ask them more info about Apple Silicon family capabilities and they replied to me with this statement:

40B9F61D-E321-4B92-BEC9-0AC016718E63.jpeg

So, dear Parallels, you have no excuses now to bring both AVX/AVX2 and DirectX12 to Parallels for ARM architecture.
 
I tried the free Testversion of parallels and installed win 11 as well. My Video Editing Software is EDIUS X and the system requirement AVX2 support. it would be helpful if there is a plan to include AVX2 support into hypervisor functions. Is the any time schedule ?
 
Please also look at Simaris Configurator by Siemens. Again a major part of the engineering workflow for any panel builder.
 
Trying to play the new Age of Empires. CPU needs to support AVX instructions. Also would be useful for other windows applications i need for work
 
good morning, has anyone had any answers? I also need to run Eplan 2024 but without this information it is not possible
thanks everyone in advance
 
Back
Top