ADDED: Safari extension: Open in EDGE!

Please add a Open in Edge function or replace the "Open in Internet Explorer" or let us configure the "Open in" extension by ourselves.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There's currently a plugin to add "Open In" button to the Safari toolbar. The current plugin only works with Internet Explorer 15.1.3 (see screenshot). As Microsoft Edge is becoming the new default with its recent Chromium foundation, I propose that Parallels adds a plugin so that the "Open In" button can work with Microsoft Edge.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 12.44.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 12.44.05 PM.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 6
There's currently a plugin to add "Open In" button to the Safari toolbar. The current plugin only works with Internet Explorer 15.1.3 (see screenshot). As Microsoft Edge is becoming the new default with its recent Chromium foundation, I propose that Parallels adds a plugin so that the "Open In" button can work with Microsoft Edge.
Yes - I expected to start Edge and instead it started IE which told me immediately to use Edge...
 
Back
Top