SirCodesALot
Member
Hello,
I primarily use Windows for development on my MacBook Pro and the smooth scrolling is really jarring when looking at code, between what ever Parallels is trying to do on top of what VS Code/VS etc etc are doing creates a jarring effect. I personally would prefer it to be disabled but now I have no choice because "mob rule" won and it was removed arbitrarily, what ever happened to pushing a customer feedback survey?
I'm incredibly frustrated by this, is there still a way to disable this madness?
I primarily use Windows for development on my MacBook Pro and the smooth scrolling is really jarring when looking at code, between what ever Parallels is trying to do on top of what VS Code/VS etc etc are doing creates a jarring effect. I personally would prefer it to be disabled but now I have no choice because "mob rule" won and it was removed arbitrarily, what ever happened to pushing a customer feedback survey?
I'm incredibly frustrated by this, is there still a way to disable this madness?