Does Paralles 7 for Mac work well?

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by MontJohn, Mar 27, 2012.

1. MontJohn

MontJohn Bit poster

Paralles 5 on Mac OS x is so slow as to be unusable. Is V7 any better?

Am I being unreasonable to expect Nova to ship a product that actually works out of the box? A few bugs are understandable, but after paying full price for the unusable V5 I'm concerned about what I'd get with V7. Your thoughts are appreciated.

2. RishinB

RishinB Junior Member

Hello,

Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac is a much better version released by Parallels than its previous versions.This time we have mainly concentrated to increase the execution speed and also have created an easy User interface.

Also the Video Memory can now be increased to 1GB.

Also,I would suggest you to keep enough RAM on your Mac so that the resources get properly distributed.This would help run Mac and the Virtual Machines seamlessly.

To know more about Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac kindle refer to this link:
    http://download.parallels.com/desktop/v7/update2/docs/en/Parallels Desktop User's Guide/

Also,our Support Team is available 24/7 just for your help.Please feel free to give us a call at our Toll-free number +1 888-811-2489 and International number +1 703-579-0156 whenever you face any sort of issues or queries regarding Parallels.We will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue.

3. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

If you actually work for Parallels you should ask your forum colleagues to give you a 'Parallels Team' avatar image.