Some questions re Parallels and FS-One simulator

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by danpage, Oct 15, 2009.

1. danpage

danpage Bit poster

Aloha:
    I am running a Parallels demo version good until 10/28 and have a problem I have to fix before then.

I installed Parallels on my MacBook Pro that's running OS 10.5.4. After a few major problems (mostly generated by me) I got the system up and running and Parallels is running well.

I put this software on my Mac so that I could run an RC model simulator (Hanger 9's FS-One) that only runs on Pee Cee's. The program comes on 4 cd's and takes several hours to load.

The first CD went on without a hitch, up until it finished loading and called for CD-2. The program is supposed to kick out CD-1, but it didn't. However, I was able to manually remove CD-1. and put in CD-2. But CD-2 was not recognized. I am not sure exactly what I did at this point, but I managed to get CD-2 loaded as well. Good! Half way home!

But I got stymied by CD-3 and no amount of effort and trials would make it load.

I need help. I hope someone out there can tell me what my problem might be. Hanger 9 is no help, they say they guarantee their simulator to work on a Pee Cee only, not a buggered up Mac. That my be true, but I certainly hope not.

Thanks

Dan Page