Need Help regarding Parallels Desktop for Mac?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by robert56, Apr 22, 2024.

Tags:
  1. robert56

robert56

Hello there,

I am currently using Parallels Desktop for Mac to run Windows applications on my Mac, and I have encountered an issue that I'm hoping to get some assistance with.

I recently updated to the latest version of Parallels Desktop for Mac, and since then, I have noticed a significant decrease in performance when running certain Windows applications. The applications take longer to launch, and there is noticeable lag when using them.

I have already tried restarting both my Mac and the virtual machine, as well as reinstalling the affected applications, but the issue persists. I have also checked for updates within Parallels Desktop and ensured that my Mac's hardware meets the system requirements.

Also, I have gone through this post; https://forum.parallels.com/threads/tableau-help.347108/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions on how to resolve this issue and improve the performance of my Windows applications within Parallels Desktop for Mac.

Thank you in advance for your help.