Help!Is there anyone tell me how to stop syncing iPad 2 to my Macbook?

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Ivyminz, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivyminz

Ivyminz Bit poster

Help!!!
    My iPad 2 has simply stopped syncing to itunes. I can still sync my iphone, but syncing ipad 2 has no effect at all. It creates a backup and toward the end of the sync process I get the following message: the sync is finished without doing any thing at all.
    I can still transfer files to different applications . For example, i can transfer some movies to CineXPlayer but cannot remove any app from the ipad 2 or even install any app on it through itunes.
    I am stumped and appreciate any help.

2. apple4hong4

apple4hong4 Bit poster

Have you tried resetting you iPad? Don't know if it will work, but worth a try. Just hold down the Home button and Sleep button at the same time until the screen goes black and you see the Apple logo.

3. LunT

LunT Bit poster

Log-in in to your iTunes account on your new Mac and then sync as normal. You'll be asked if you want to copy stuff from your iPad to Mac (which you probably want to do) and then you should be able to continue as normal. Remember to authorize your new Mac with your iTunes account as well.

4. LunT

LunT Bit poster

When your iPad is attached click on its name in the left column of iTunes, then click on the "Apps" tab near the top on the right. Make sure the "Sync Apps" checkbox at the top is checked. The same applies to anything else that doesn't seem to be syncing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.