"Your Mac OSX Startup Disk has no more space for application memory"

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by jonathan_david, Nov 28, 2011.

1. jonathan_david

jonathan_david Hunter

I've been having a bit of a battle with my Macbookpro install of Windows 7 in Parallels 7 and I am wondering if I need to check my SNAPSHOTS or something else in order to troubleshoot a new problem that says:

"Your Mac OSX Startup Disk has no more space for application memory"

I seem to have jumped right up to my Hard drive limit on the MBP in a couple of days and i am wondering if this is due to my duplicating the VM in some way or because I tried to take a snapshot or two recently.

Thanks.

2. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

What a train wreck, is all I can say, I've been seeing you posts all over the place and you seem to be digging a deeper hole for yourself each day it passes. Why didn't you take my advice in the first place (in the other thread)? Right now I wouldn't know where to start.

By the way, this is the wrong forum, this is for OSX guest OS not for Windows guest OS.

3. jonathan_david

jonathan_david Hunter

hi. i'll repost in the other forum.

btw - - i assume you are trying to be helpful with your comments?

4. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

No point in being helpful, you refuse to take any advice.

5. jonathan_david

jonathan_david Hunter

sounds like we are mis-communicating.

since this is written communication perhaps you want to try the MFI - Most Favorable Interpretation - and simply assume that I am trying to take your advice that so far it is not working?

i mean, the point of my posting to the forum is to get help solving a problem and calling the situation a "train wreck", "refuse to take advice" etc. etc seems a little unkind.

after all, if I got your advice to work do you think I would still be trying to solve this issue?