Upgrading to Parallels 9.

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by CoreyLuna, Oct 22, 2013.

1. CoreyLuna

CoreyLuna Bit poster

A week before it went on sale Parallels 9, I bought Parallels 8, honestly didn't know that version 9 was about to on sale, so I bought the 8 in a store, unfortunately. The next week I hear that the new version came out, and that Mavericks out in october? Parallels 8 doesn't support Mavericks? I find it unfair pay the $ 50 upgrade when I just buy the full program. Is there any way to communicate with Parallels from Mexico and they can give me a free upgrade? Or is it completely impossible? Sorry if my english isn't very good.

2. ErminioG

ErminioG Bit poster

I agree with this complaint finding it unfair that a product like Parallels not be updated for free to work on the Mavericks.

I await response

[email protected]

3. DrRonV

DrRonV Bit poster

Guys,

I am totally with you. I started on Parallels 7 which I bought for the full amount. Upgrade to version 8 for the standard upgrade fee. And now they want to charge me some more because Version 8 does not run on Mavericks? NO way - this is where I draw the line and get out. I will not pay money for any other Parallels MAC product (nor for any other OS, I should add).