Unavailable USB

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by PatrickB27, Apr 15, 2022.

1. PatrickB27

PatrickB27 Bit poster

It would be incredible if I could get actual customer support instead of having to come here.

Whenever I try to access my mouse and keyboard via USB, I get the message that it can't connect and to try again later. I did all the trouble shooting steps, even deleted the Mac library preferences, went to the finder. It isn't in the finder because they are a mouse and keyboard. However, my external SSD is recognized just fine, connects, and disconnects. I restored the modifier keys under input sources.

I'm at a loss of what to do next. I can't be the only one with this issue. It seems go beyond just MacOS taking control and not allowing parallels access. It has worked in the past, but for some reason it doesn't now.

2. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello, please refer to the knowledge base article to fix the USB device on Parallels Desktop. Thanks.

3. PatrickB27

PatrickB27 Bit poster

As I wrote above, I have done that, several times.

4. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello PatrickB27, Please reproduce the issue and generate a technical report id by following the link. Thanks.

5. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello patrickB27, please let us know have you generated a technical report id?