Unable to activate account

PabloS11

Bit poster
Hello! I purchased the product but I can't activate it. It says the code is no longer valid. I don't remember the email I used to purchase it. One of the emails I use has a license but it says it has expired. I have proof of purchase because it was charged to my Apple Store. When I try to log in using my Apple email, it says to approve access but I don't receive any email. I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-03-05 at 21.10.44.png
    Screenshot 2025-03-05 at 21.10.44.png
    211.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello! I purchased the product but I can't activate it. It says the code is no longer valid. I don't remember the email I used to purchase it. One of the emails I use has a license but it says it has expired. I have proof of purchase because it was charged to my Apple Store. When I try to log in using my Apple email, it says to approve access but I don't receive any email. I can provide proof of purchase if necessary.

Hello,

Please provide us with the apple email.

You may choose to send this privately.
 
Back
Top