Problems with Parallels Cocoa

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by kevinw, Dec 28, 2009.

1. kevinw

kevinw Hunter

I have been getting console errors on the iMac which I believe is also leading to my machine just shutting off. Here are the messages

12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QCocoaPrintPanelDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QCocoaPageLayoutDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QNSMenu is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QNSStatusItem is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QNSImageView is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM com.parallels.desktop.client.launch[383] objc[383]: Class QMacSoundDelegate is implemented in both /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/MacOS/libQtGui.4.dylib and /Library/Parallels/Parallels Service.app/Contents/Frameworks/ParallelsVirtualizationSDK.framework/Versions/Current/Libraries/libprl_sdk.dylib. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM TrapsMonitor[393] *** -[NSLock lockBeforeDate:]: deadlock (<NSLock: 0x419d40> '(null)')
    12/28/09 11:29:39 AM TrapsMonitor[393] *** Break on _NSLockError() to debug.

The last two (2) messages (TrapsMonitor[393] repeat every 2 seconds, all day long and I believe are related somehow to the top messages.

I admit I am in way over my head on this so how to correct it would be a great help.