Licensing and Activation

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by 2s1, Jun 14, 2024.

1. 2s1

2s1 Bit poster

The payment via credit card has been debited but the only intimation is "Payment not authorised" or "complete payment" when the payment has ALREADY been made! what more could I do after that? Reference No- 468605019 please look into it as it is a time-sensitive matter.

2. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank for reaching out.
    It is possible that the credit card number, expiration date, or security code was entered incorrectly. Alternatively, you may have reached your credit card's limit. Please retry this card, try a different card, or choose from our many other payment options.

If your card should continue to fail, please contact your card issuer to inquire about the decline reason, any restrictions on the card (for example, on internet purchases or foreign transactions), and to request that they allow your charge on the next retry.

Thanks

3. FedericoS4

FedericoS4

Hello. I saw the message stating, "We have detected a high volume of requests from your account and were unable to process your verification." I need support as I want to purchase the product but cannot obtain another code to complete the purchase.