connecter un lecteur réseau

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by xavierd4, May 29, 2021.

1. xavierd4

xavierd4 Bit poster

Bonjour,
    Je possède un imac 27 2015 sous big sur à jour. Ma version parrallel desktop est à jour également.
    J'ai créé un vpn grace à vpn connect pour joindre mon nas distant localisé au bureau. Je le ping sans problème mais je n'arrive pas à le connecter depuis parrallel.
    \\192.168.20.1\home
    Depuis un PC sous w10 cela fonctionne.
    Je vous remercie pour vos conseils !

Xavier

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Problem solver

Hi, are you using Bridged network mode?

3. PierreD3

PierreD3 Bit poster

Hello, I don't know how to post a new question on this forum, yet I'm used to IT etc. because I have a problem and I would like someone to guide me, I am French from Quebec, but I with a translation tool can communicate in English. you tell me a person who can help me? parallel, impossible to reach them, sorry. my problem is ;
    because i tried the update and wanted to go back to my old parallell 13 which worked fine, but parallell 13 didn't remember as before having installed parallell 16. well, i don't need parallell 16 but the 13 does not work anymore because I tried the 16. I tried reinstalling the parallels 13 that I had, but it doesn't want it installed because the note tells me I'm with 'big sur', yet before installing the trial update of parallels 16, I also had 'big sur' and my parallels 13 was working fine. Question; how can i reinstall parallels 13? or am i condemned to buy parallels 16 that i don't want? thank you.