Audio Interfaces supported by Windows 11 Parallels

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by rods004, May 21, 2024.

1. rods004

rods004 Bit poster

Just wondering if somebody has an audio interface working with W11 VM thru Parallels.
    • I have a Behringer UMC202HD which it doesnt' work, as it asks for drivers (Behringer doesn't have ARM driver's, and the x64 driver cannot be installed)
    • I was planning to buy a 4th gen Focusrite Scarlett 4i4, I spoke with Focusrite support as I was not able to install the software, and they told me they don't support W11 ARM
    I feel kinda dissappointed of the lack of support ): hope somebody knows about an audio interface that works on Parallels.

Thank you.

2. Christian31

Christian31

"With Panels Desktop 19 and an audio interface, you don't stand a chance. The only thing that works for me is a small USB audio interface from the company Rode, the AI-Micro. What doesn't work for me is the following: the Presonus Revelator IO24 and the Moto M4. Because the Moto can also operate in standalone mode, I route the output of the Moto into the input of the Rode via audio. But that's not a proper solution--you don't buy a great interface just to not be able to use it. Is there now a list of audio interfaces that work with Panels Desktop 19?"