Windows 10 freezing/pausing with El Capitan notifications

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by JasonH3, Oct 2, 2015.

1. JasonH3

JasonH3 Junior Member

I have created a support ticket, but thought I would reach out to the forum incase it is a much simpler solution or can get a quicker response.

I have noticed since I upgraded to El Capitan that when a notification comes across my monitor, and I am in Windows 10, it will freeze windows 10 until that notification disappears. I don't recall this happening before the upgrade to El Capitan. So if I am listening to music via iTunes, and a new song comes up (Notification momentarily in upper right corner) my mouse freezes, and all of Windows 10 freezes/pauses, until that notification disappears. The same thing happens when I have an email (Apple Mail) notification pop up. Depending on the day and how busy my email is, this can be very frustrating. Again I don't recall this happening before El Capitan. Any help or insight to a feature I need to check or uncheck in the settings of Parallels 11 would be much appreciated. I have also checked to make sure there isn't an update that I might have missed, but I have the most current version.

Am I the only one or anyone else run into this?

2. JasonH3

JasonH3 Junior Member

sorry... I think I posted this in the wrong forum... Mods - you can delete as necessary.

3. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Problem solver

It's not a problem. But may I ask you to post the solution here once you get it.
    Thanks in advance.