Shared network limited or no connectivity

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by eaglecity, Oct 4, 2009.

1. eaglecity

eaglecity Bit poster

Hi there, i have recently upgraded to Parallels 4.0 and the internet doesn't work anymore. I am using shared network, but the "Parallels NAT" in system preferences looks red(not connected) when Parallels is running, and in windows(im running windows xp 2005 media center edition), it says there is limited or no connectivity. The internet sharing option is checked in system preference, and I have reinstalled Parallels but that did not help.

Any help will be appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Please uncheck the adapters en4, en5, Parallels Host-Guest and Parallels NAT in the "Internet Sharing". Then start the /Application/Utilities/Terminal and execute the command "sudo killall -HUP prl_naptd" (without quotes. Will ask for the password). Then reboot the VM.

If this won't help, click Help -> Report a Problem and send a problem report. Post here the report ID

3. rayanb

rayanb Bit poster

up ineed Solution I'm having the same problem

4. Elric

Elric Parallels Team

Please click Start -> Run and execute cmd.exe. Type in the appeared window command "ipconfig /all". Then, without closing the window, click Parallels Destkop menu "Help"->"Report a Problem", send a problem report (it is not necessary to provide description) and post here the report ID.